Tuesday, December 29, 2009

new hair style...

HAHAH~~~today so boring,so.....i plan to cut my lovely long hair!!!!hahaha!!!okays!!!this picture mayb make u uncomfartable so......u can skip it!!!==

so stupid larh!!!pp who saw this picture better dun tell ppl i cut my hair!!!

erm.....today i hav a bit shock!!!cause my dad ask me fetch him go jogging~~~AND!!!FETCH BY MOTOR!!!!OMG....i think my dad hav more then 20 years din touch motor d,and want me fetch me~~hahaha!!is awesome and stress la!!!hahaha~~but feel happy,cause today i jogging with my dad alone.feel so happy~~~and talk a lot with my dad~~^^.......and....i love u dad~~~(shying)hahaha!!


last,today i suddenly feel like i not close with god d~~i very scare~~god,please give me wisdom,give me wisdom in manage everything.like wad im talking,my time and manything~~~



god i need you!!!this is my desire!!!


the Lord sits entroned over the flood;
the lord is enthroned as the king forever;
The Lord gives strength to his prople;
the Lord blessed his people with peace.

(PSALMS 29:10-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment