Saturday, April 24, 2010

:(

you all can dun trust me,also can trust me,up to you!!!
now,i noni tang say it out seriously:OK!!!!is my fault!!OK!!!cause i talk bad!!!god forgive me~~

now,who wan trust me,trust,dun wan then nvm~~cause i know who im,i know i got wrong,i say sorry d,but is the true u really got tell me lidat~~if u all dun really trust me,ok nvm then......i know,u know,god know!!!u also can make it innocent infront of ppl too~~me NONI TANG!wun liying because of one small little thing!!!OK!!!!if im really is the ppl like very cheap~~i wont stay in MMUCF one year d!!!!u know i got many thing happen in MMUCF onot??i get left out,i cry,i lonely,and many thing,y i still stay here??for wad??cause I LOVE JESUS!!!I REALLY LIKE HIM!!!!I KNOW EVEN I TALK BAD STUFF IS MY FAULT!!!BUT I WUN BECUM LIYER!!!!U ALL CAN DISSAPOINTED ME OK!!!!UP TO U!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment