Saturday, May 1, 2010

thank all the fren~~and you~~^^

today it was a awesome day~~thank god i i hav such a bunch of good fren~~~^^,my first birthday start with FES at 12a.m,hahaha~~it was suprice,thank you all of u attend my birthday,hahah~~and after that going bak sleep,untill 4.00p.m,i got a alphas gathering with ezra,lol~~it was fun,we go watching iron man 2~~hahaha~very nice larh,and i was suprice,my jie jie was cuming to melacca celebrate birthday with me~~heheeh~~after that we go bei zhan makan,haha~~the food was nice~~^^,erm...actually i got a bit hurt by a fren la,y i cant take photo with u one by one?am i monster??when u say u dun wan,i seriously a bit hurt~~:(...seriously....btw,thank for ur birthday wish card~~last place we going is a seaside,haha~~very nice,and hav a good talk to my sister in law~~hahaha~~~at last,i wanna thank a person who very love me,and i cant celebrate,it was third year d~~mom,thank you~i still keep that promise,mom~~i wont give up~~i will be more strong,more mature~~^^thanks~~I LOVE YOU~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment