Monday, November 2, 2009

monday~~

today is monday~~is a bad day~~cause i wanna wake up before 8a.m~~so early~~and have 4 hours class,so tired~~and first class is ok~~but the second class is our most ''lovely'' lecture~~and my tut question haven finish~~so i very scare la~~but thanks god~~today is my lecture birthday~~so she like very happy la~~so i din kenal marah today~~heehe~~and 2p.m~~class again~~oh my god!!!is my ''lovely'' lecture class again~~hehehe~~and the class air-cond rosak sumore~~make me crazy la~~i like wanna die liao lo~~hehehe~~and tonight is ACT pratice~~i think i need more power from god~~god this is my prayer~~please give me more power from you~~and let me have a good time management,and i wanna pray for my fren who sad and lonely~~please god u always be with them~~in jesus i pray,amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment