Wednesday, February 24, 2010

thank you!!my everyone~~


today is a stressful day~~i juz study 5hour then straight go exam~~hehehe~~a bit scare~~but thanks god~~i have done my exam~~and i trying my best!!^^

ok!!!first,in CNY i talked a lot with my brother,i need to thanks him!!cause he teach me a lot in that day!!!bro!!i love you!!!

second~~yesterday is BSAD,i watch the sketch and feel like thanks the girl!!who everytime listen my complaining!!!ok!!i promise you!!i stop complaining d!!i must be a person who enjoy my situation and wad im facing!!!

third!!i need to thanks one person,she is the person very important in my life~~and he make me change a lot!!!ok!!thank you mother:yee lay lan!!three more days is ur pass away 4th year!!i miss you a lot!!!mom i promise you!!i will:

用笑容去感动世界,不要用情绪来伤害身边的朋友~~


this is my first task to change myself!!^^


and last one!!!thanks god!!thanks u place me at mmu!!i learned a lot~~i change a lot~~even sometime i cry!!i angry!!i sad!!i dissapointed!!but u never give up!!u still love me!! I LOVE U SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment