Friday, June 18, 2010

peace!!!


yes~~today i go watch a drama music play~~~it was touching~~and thank god,he touched me~~he talked to me~~he ask me go bring jason go infront,i was suffer,i sked~~but after a aunty ask apple go up~~i tell myself,i must follow wad jesus tell me~~ok~~i must!!!so i bring him go infront,thn the ppl pray for him~~~he fall down,i stand beside him a look at him~~~ and jesus wanna tell me,:''son,this ppl life is worse thn you,and he also got many thing happen in his life,but u know,he very happy,he still enjoy his life~''and actually,jason life got touching and encourage me a lot~~btw,thanks him~~^^,after that,the worse thing cum d,argh!!!got one sister ask me go pray also~~;(.....actually i didnt plan to,but after that,the pastor cum to me and ask me,a u christian??i say ''yes,im'',thn he pray for me,after that i feel got many hand hold me and pray for me,i duno who is that,in my mind got many thing go throught it,thn suddenly,my mind stop at ECF part,and i suddenly cried,i cried louder and louder,i duno y~~~~But in my heart,i tell myself,in ECF is not a suffer time,i will try my best to mix with them,i will love all of them,even sometime they forget me,they left me out,even u all say i think too much,but,i didnt feel love in this CF,seriously~~...but,after that,god one ppl cum to me,and pray to me,he tell me,brother,dun trust urself too much,must trust in him and seek him~~i think he is right!!!god,please give me wisdom,i really nothing,y i except myself to change the CF??no,IM nothing,is god,you can change the CF,and u can change everyone heart........last,lord my father,i juz wanna thank you give me this day~~~i feel very peace now~~thanks you~~amen~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment