Monday, October 12, 2009

drunk>???

woah!!!!today i go to jogging with my bro and father~~and now i really realize~~i seriously cant win my dad and bro~~they run too fast adi la~~haha~~and when i jogging,got some untie say me lose my dad~~wah!!!very malu la~~haha~~><~~but i know my dad is seriously stronger then me la~~so i cant say sumthing~~==~~haha~~><~~~haha!!!untill tonite~~i drink a beer my brother bought from china de~~haha~~the beer make me drunk~~haha~cause the alchohol too high d la~~~13.8%le~~~too high for me la~~but i got feel i grow up and meture la~~haha!!!PS:joking la~~><~~haha~~
nice beer??haha!!jesus or beer??

haha~~this beer make me drunk~~hahaah!!!!!but i just drink the half bottle and throw it~~cause the alchohol too high d~~haha~~

erm....last i wanna say~~i very miss my melacca fren~~><~~hope u all enjoy ur 2nd sem~~god bless you~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment