Friday, October 9, 2009

HURAY!!!!!!!finnaly my exam finish d~~thx god~~all the exam flow smothly~~haha~~~after exam i go to makota with my classmate and we go eat buffet!!!hahah!!hehe~~so nice~~actually today is ajak eunice go out lunch and dinner de~~but no chance to ajak her~~hav a bit dissapointed~~><~~~but never mind la!!still got 5years!!!haha~~><~~~haha~~><~~~wanna continue my story~~after eating me and jeremy go to buy some stuff and~~we bought brother shirt and brother pants!!wuhuu~~~we discuss wear for next sem first class~~haha~~><~~sure very funny de~~after that we go to watch movie~~haha~~wat the movie is that~~very boring la~~the movie call ''wat wat wat''haha!!i forgot the title d~~sorry everyone~but i know is talking about the robot~~haha~~very boring la~~dun want watch!!!haha~~
jeremy and jia hao~~

Today duno i felt very sad~~i think i really feel that caursemate really better then cf fren~~y??i duno lor~~actually i really love all cf fren~~but i really din feel they all love me~~duno.....maby they all preffer LOW PROFIT lo~~maby they really not love me also~~cause this whole week i think owax classmate ajak me~~and i think cf fren never ajak me also~~but y when foundation exam they like owax bring them out and eat de le???y i exam they din bring me de le???maby they dun want bring WHOLE KAMPUNG go out and eat ba~~duno~~a lot of question around in my mind~~hope cf is not a place let me fall and is a place let me grow~~><~~god bless me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment