Sunday, October 11, 2009

finnaly~~

yeah~~finnaly,i come back already~~im home now~~i felt that home not just a place we sleep,home also is a port,is a no any hurting place~~it also is a comfort place thx my dad provide me a nice home and a happy childhood to me~~
haha!!!start my holiday lorh。。。。ding ding dong dong~~haha~~the sound of holiday is ringing d~~haha~~ok~~first......let u all see this picture first:
ok,wat is this??yer,.....this is leech~~~so geli~~haha~~but this leech is very expensive o~~hehe~~in afternoon we go to my fren house to see this~~haha~~so big la~~and at evening i go to my felloship~~woah!!!my 2nd home~~~i really happi to saw all of my church fren,they make me find the homes feeling i cant found in melacca,thx all of u and thanks who comfart me last nite~~thanks~~i feel better~~but i know the problem in my mind still haven slove~~so......hehehe!!!!nvm la~~and this pic is after fellowship we hav a 慰劳会 for the mooncake festival haha~~so nice la~~eventhought i din help but still can eat~~thx them a lot!!haha~~><~~

No comments:

Post a Comment