Tuesday, October 13, 2009

yeah!!!what can i do in my holiday to make it fulfill???haha~~~><~~yeah!!!is eating,relaxing,sleeping,onlining,and sporting!!!woah!!!so nice man~~first, i show u what can i do for relaxing!!hahaha!!
yeah~~is drink pepsi eat fruits and see comics~~haha!!!and sleep inside the aircond room~~woah!!hahaha!!!so nice~~~yeah~~and in the evening i go to basketball with my bro and we very angry about the guy who play for us~~he purposely wanna langkar us~~woah!!!and he hurt my bro leg and my legs fingers~~haha~~so hurt!!!and after basketball~~i eat my dinner with my bro~~haha~~we ate tom yam soup!!!wuhuuuu!!!!so nice!!
haha!!!!thx my bro lo~~

erm.....today is a very good day~~thx god!!thx god he provide me a comfortable place to rest~~really i wanna learn how to graceful what god do for me and what god provide me~~and i also wanna learn dun want unhapi in melacca again~~i maby it was very easy to say and hard to be action but i will do my best!!!hope u all can know~~~god bless~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment