Monday, October 19, 2009

harlo,every one,i'm back melacca now~~~yeah~~~im in melacca now~~duno how the feeling,sad??happy???sad cause i still have homesick,i miss my father,my brother,i also miss my church fren also.happy is finnaly i come back to melacca and start my ACT pratice d~~spend a lot of time with them~~but..........haha,noneed talk more rubbish la~~hehe~~this picture is wat we hav do in ACT
haha~~very nice,but today my room door rosak adi,very angry la,but i try to tolerance it la~~thanks god give me the power to facing this prob~~i just spent RM15 to repair this door lur,haha~~just now i got scare i cant sleep at home today le~~but thanks god~really......
this is my lovely naughty door




ok~~ok!!!!last,today is eunice wong,and my lovely teacher alex kong birthday~~wuhuuu~~hapi birthday to you~~may god bless you har~~hehe~~sorry teacher im in melacca now cannot celebrate with you,hav a little bit sad~~~:(

No comments:

Post a Comment